[Gluster-users] Puppet-Gluster Documentation

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 11:11:02 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-11-17 at 18:28 -0500, James wrote:
> HTH! For now, I'll think about adding a screencast and better docs.
>
> James

Puppet-Gluster now has "proper?" documentation!

Ironically, one of the reasons that I started writing Puppet code was so
that I could avoid writing documentation. So I broke down, cried a lot,
and put together some markdown. Comments, spelling/grammar bug fixes,
and helpful suggestions are welcome!

Documentation available at:

https://github.com/purpleidea/puppet-gluster/blob/master/DOCUMENTATION.md

Also available as a pdf at:

https://github.com/purpleidea/puppet-gluster/blob/master/puppet-gluster-documentation.pdf

Johnmark: gluster-forge links will be available once my project is no
longer "incubating" whatever that means, hehe :P

Cheers,
James
https://ttboj.wordpress.com/