[Gluster-users] Gluster KVM scripts

Jay Vyas jayunit100 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 15:16:22 UTC 2013

- screencast is perfect :) that should help enough for us to hack the rest
of the bits.

- re: private keys, ah yes, no problem.  Thats the "insecure"
private/public vagrant key used for simple setups, see
https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/tree/master/keys.

- regarding the "big data" stuff: the spirit here is to unify and simplify
gluster deployment, possibly using your puppet recipes, so that all of us
can build new tech on top of it.

- just saw your updated docs email.  they look beautiful :)  thanks james.
now i guess we have even less of an excuse to leverage the existing gluster
puppet incantations you've been working on !

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com