[Gluster-users] How to expand Gluster's volume after xfs filesystem resize ?

Mark Morlino mark at gina.alaska.edu
Fri Nov 8 17:44:46 UTC 2013

Which version of gluster are you using? I have been able to do this with
3.3 and 3.4 on CentOS. With a replica 2 volume, I have just run lvexend
with the -r option on both bricks to grow the LV and XF filesystem at the
same time. The clients see the new size without having to do anything else
specifically in gluster to resize the volume.