[Gluster-users] changing volume from Distributed-Replicate to Distributed

Paul Simpson paul at realisestudio.com
Mon Nov 4 13:07:29 UTC 2013

thanks lukas,

that is what i'm planning to test. i guess my underlying question is - will
gluster automatically "know" that a volume of replica count 2 is not
replicated any more? and if so, how will it react to the fact that the
replicated bricks are now missing? ie, should i / or is there a way of
changing the replica count of a volume first? would that automatically
remove the bricks for you?