[Gluster-users] glusterfs + cloudstack setup

Bryan Whitehead driver at megahappy.net
Thu May 16 21:07:59 UTC 2013

I've been slowly working on a full-writeup/case-study. I've just been
drowning in other work.

Anyhow, for the secondary storage I've just used regular NFS export.
Once a template gets deployed (copied to a primary storage system on a
shared-mount) it doesn't need to be copied again. Secondary storage is
hardly used except for the occasional snapshot and new template.