[Gluster-users] glusterfs + cloudstack setup

Andrei Mikhailovsky andrei at arhont.com
Thu May 16 20:28:33 UTC 2013

Hi Bryan,

I've read about your adventures with infiniband and cloudstack on http://www.marshut.com/kqss/cloudstack-glusterfs-over-infiniband.html. I was wondering if you could share how you've setup your secondary storage in cloudstack? Have you done this through nfs over glusterfs? If so, would you mind sharing a bit more information? I am setting up a similar infrastructure and is currently having issues with the secondary storage vm and nfs over glusterfs mountpoint.

Many thanks

Andrei