[Gluster-users] Disappointing documentation?

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Thu Mar 7 01:16:45 UTC 2013

No, that pdf's done in docbook and there's no clean conversion to
mediawiki. Someone was copy-pasting (often with errors) from the pdf
into the wiki.

Somewhere along the way, the decision was made to only have an
un-editable pdf as the only form of documentation provided by Gluster
during the transition from their own company to being owned by Red Hat.
I've fought and complained ever since. That's why I'm trying to start
converting it to asciidoc and having it hosted outside the source tree.
Not only, then, can there be a pdf, but other formats are easily
accessible from there as well and we can all participate.