[Gluster-users] Disappointing documentation?

Pierre-Francois Laquerre pierre.francois at nec-labs.com
Wed Mar 6 21:54:12 UTC 2013

On 03/05/2013 05:46 PM, Papp Tamas wrote:
> There is no online documentation for v3.3. Every google search points to
> http://gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_3.2_Filesystem_Administration_Guide
>

> There is an Admin guide, but it's in pdf and html gzipped? Is it fun?:)

This is one of my main gripes with the 3.3 documentation as well: it's
not indexed anywhere. I constantly have to pull up the admin guide pdf,
and hope that the term I am searching for doesn't have a \n in the
middle (try to find "flush-behind" in it to see what I mean).

Is there a reason why the 3.3 admin guide isn't on the wiki, like 3.2
and 3.1? I always assumed that the pdfs were just an automatic
conversion of the wiki to pdf format in the first place.