[Gluster-users] UFO - new version capable of S3 API?

Shawn Heisey gluster at elyograg.org
Tue Mar 5 20:51:12 UTC 2013

On 3/5/2013 1:27 PM, Peter Portante wrote:> If I am not mistaken, as of
OpenStack Folsom (1.7.4), the s3
 > compatibility middleware was broken out into its own project,
 > found here: https://github.com/fujita/swift3
 >
 > You should be able to install that and configure as before, be sure
 > to read that project's updated readme for any changes.

I'm relying on kkeithley's packaging, the separate one for CentOS or the
built-in one for F18.  I tried to install openstack-swift-plugin-swift3,
but got the following error, which didn't surprise me:

Error: glusterfs-swift conflicts with openstack-swift-1.7.4-1.fc18.noarch

There does not appear to be a swift3 plugin in the glusterfs-ufo package
set, either for CentOS 6 or F18.  Any chance one could be made?

Thanks,
Shawn