[Gluster-users] Sync status of underlying bricks for replicated volume

Sejal1 S sejal1.s at tcs.com
Fri Feb 22 10:42:19 UTC 2013

Hi Gluster Experts,

I am trying in integrate glusterfs as a replication file system in my
product.
As a background, I will be creating a distributed replicated (glusterfs)
volume on two bricks present on two different server.

Can you please guide me to find out the sync status of all bricks under
one volume i.e; given point of time whether all underlying bricks are in
IN-SYNC, Out-Of-SYNC or synchronization is going on?

Please note I am naive in the glusterfs.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards
Sejal
and any attachments. Thank you