[Gluster-users] hanging of mounted filesystem (3.3.1)

Michael Colonno mcolonno at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 1 01:58:41 UTC 2013

	Doing more searching, it appears there are several posts on various
forums describing the same issue with Gluster deployments of 4+ nodes (e.g.
http://serverfault.com/questions/453345/certain-operations-like-ls-hang-in-4
-node-gluster-setup). None of these posts are answered which doesn't fill me
with confidence. Can anyone confirm a 4+ node cluster with replication that
does not show this (indefinite hang on ls or ll) behavior?

	Thanks,
	~Mike C.