[Gluster-users] help with replace-brick migrate

Raphael Rabelo rabeloo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 12:59:12 UTC 2013

> I think you can easily check by this command (on old gluster server):
find .glusterfs/ -type f -links 1
If something returns that means file have only one link and doesn't have
a "real" file on the brick so it unintended (and it's orphan file).

The result of  # find .glusterfs/ -type f -links 1 is empty ...

> I am not sure what for you want to restart the replace-brick command?
You wrote that status show: migration complete... So it's ok and do just
commit (first ensure is everything is OK).

Before commit the replace, i erased all files on the new node, thinking
that's not ok... :(
I thinked that add these 2 new bricks in the same volume with replica 4,
and use self-heal to replicate all data... what you think ?

Tks!