[Gluster-users] quota and "Cannot allocate memory"

sudowrestler sudowrestler at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 18:49:06 UTC 2013

Should have included that fact that there are many of these entries in the logs with quotas enabled:

"... quota context not set in inode ..."

google tells me this should be fixed soon (http://thr3ads.net/gluster-users/2013/08/2670145-Quota-context-not-set-in-inode), I wonder if this is related to my original query below.