[Gluster-users] Sync data

Raphael Rabelo rabeloo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 15:55:01 UTC 2013

Hello guys, i'm back =)
This suggest works but, no fully.

Actual Scenario:

2 bricks (node1 and node2) - It contains all data (about 2.0Tb).
I added more 2 bricks (node3 and node4) with replica 4.
In a client server (client1) I already want the "/data" mounted, and
executed the command  "find . | xargs stat".
So, the nodes 1 and 2 starting to replicate data to new bircks, but after a
week the replication stop.
Now i have 2.0Tb in node1 and node2, and 1.3Tb in node3 and node4.

How can i sync the ramainder data to this nodes ?