[Gluster-users] Mount GlusterFS from localhost

Vadim Nevorotin malamut at ubuntu.com
Sat Dec 7 17:33:58 UTC 2013

Hello!

I need to mount glusterfs from localhost. So both server and client are on
the same host.

I've add to fstab

localhost:/srv_tftp /srv/tftp glusterfs defaults,_netdev 0 0

Then

mount -a

Ok, in this case all work great. But after reboot nothing is mounted,
because GlusterFS server starts after network and after remote FS.

Is there any solutions to fix this problem? I use Debian, but I think that
the same problem is in all other distros. As I understand it's impossible
to execute init script after network is ready, but before remote fs are
mounted. It can fix the problem, but may be there is some different
solution?