[Gluster-users] setting xattr=sa

Xavier Hernandez xhernandez at datalab.es
Mon Dec 2 11:55:57 UTC 2013

Hi Bernhard,

this is not a gluster option, it's a zfs attribute that can be set with:

zfs set xattr=sa <zfs pool name>

AFAIK this only modifies future behavior. This means that if you have an
already existing gluster volume on top of the zfs pool, any xattr
already created before setting this attribute will not be changed.
However new xattrs will use the new setting, and any future gluster
volume created on the same pool will use it as well.

Regards,

Xavi

El 02/12/13 12:20, Bernhard Glomm ha escrit: