[Gluster-users] setting xattr=sa

Bernhard Glomm bernhard.glomm at ecologic.eu
Mon Dec 2 11:20:16 UTC 2013

hi all,

running glusterfs on top of zfs in a testbed I found the hint to set xattr=sa in my glusterset.
I quickly run through the documentation but couldn't see how to do this best?
I would like to set it once for all actual and newly created volumes.
Can I edit
_/etc/glusterd/vols/<volname>/info_
and add a line like
xattr=sa
or is it done as a mount option like
mount -t glusterfs -o xattr=sa <server>://volume /mountpoint
?

TIA

Bernhard

--

            Bernhard Glomm

            IT Administration

                  Phone:

                  +49 (30) 86880 134

                  Fax:

                  +49 (30) 86880 100

                  Skype:

                  bernhard.glomm.ecologic

          Ecologic Institut gemeinnützige GmbH | Pfalzburger Str. 43/44 | 10717 Berlin | Germany

          GF: R. Andreas Kraemer | AG: Charlottenburg HRB 57947 | USt/VAT-IdNr.: DE811963464

          Ecologic™ is a Trade Mark (TM) of Ecologic Institut gemeinnützige GmbH