[Gluster-users] How to compile gluster 3.4 on Mac OS X 10.8.4?

Harshavardhana harsha at harshavardhana.net
Sat Aug 31 21:11:43 UTC 2013

> Thanks. I may have a look at that.
> Any reason RPMs can't be provided? I think more people would be willing to
> test RPMs/DEBs.
> The VFS plugin might be interesting if I find an easy way to provide HA
> for Samba without overblowing my setup..

RPMs will be provided when there is samba release. You can perhaps use
these to test out the functionalities.  But i agree it could have been
shipped before samba release - may be we can do that in GlusterFS 3.4.1
release to get wider testing from the community.

Cheers
--
*Religious confuse piety with mere ritual, the virtuous confuse regulation
with outcomes*