[Gluster-users] Volume creation fails with "prefix of it is already part of a volume"

Stroppa Daniele (strp) strp at zhaw.ch
Thu Aug 22 06:57:58 UTC 2013

HI Anand,

As Daniel mentioned already, I also tried to create a volume with only brick on separate nodes, i.e. # gluster volume create vol_icclab transport tcp gluster-node4.test:/mnt/brick1/vol_icclab gluster-node1.test:/mnt/brick1/vol_icclab, but I still get the same error.

Thanks,
--
Daniele Stroppa
Researcher