[Gluster-users] [Gluster-infra] Where is glusterfs Q&A forum?

Michael.OBrien Michael.OBrien at ul.ie
Tue Aug 6 11:24:59 UTC 2013

I found the discussion about the Q & A forum and as a new poster and
very new to Gluster I would like to add my voice to the hyperkitty or
similar for an integrated mailing list /website to both avoid separate
silos of information but also to help avoid duplication of discussions
from previous months/years and provide a much needed search option .

I think it would also enhance the http://community.gluster.org/ by
providing details of the discussions outside to bug tracking that the
community is currently interested in and most mentions of the community
site point as the place to ask questions but no easy option to so do via
the site itself

As a new member and possible gluster user I'm finding it difficult to
find information on the use case I have in mind for gluster but don't
want to be re-asking the same questions if it has been dealt with before
but the lack of a searchable archive that's integrated with the gluster
documentation, blog and IRCchat is proving difficult