[Gluster-users] No active sinks for performing self-heal on file

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Mon Aug 5 11:42:27 UTC 2013

On 05.08.2013 12:35, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
> Thanks for the logs Nux. Now that the issue is fixed, let us try to
> figure out what lead to this situation for those two files.
> Could you let me know when the server is rebooted.

Hi, well, this has been going on for a while and I don't remember when
it was done exactly, perhaps 1.5-2 weeks ago or so. Also worth noting
that after the first server was rebooted, as soon as it came online we
rebooted the other one.
This is about the only peculiar detail that I can think of right now.
Would this explain some of the problems that are going on?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro