[Gluster-users] Downgrading OS while keeping files

Jon Tegner tegner at renget.se
Tue Sep 25 16:46:33 UTC 2012

What if I create a gluster system consisting of a number of bricks (say
4) like

Brick1: k01:/mnt/raid6
Brick2: k02:/mnt/raid6
Brick3: k03:/mnt/raid6
Brick4: k04:/mnt/raid6

and if the mount points on each brick contains files I want to
"incorporate" into the gluster file system. How can this be achieved?

Thanks,

/jon