[Gluster-users] gfid mismatch on 3.3.0

shwetha spandura at redhat.com
Thu Sep 20 06:58:13 UTC 2012

On 08/17/2012 03:19 PM, s19n wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   I am seeing the following on a gluster 3.3.0 setup (5x2 bricks
> distributed replicated):
>
> ----- cut here -----
>   [2012-08-17 07:52:21.011448] W [dht-common.c:416:dht_lookup_dir_cbk]
> 0-storage-dht: /index/it/201208/20120812/data: gfid different
> on storage-replicate-0
> ----- cut here -----
>
>   Is it possible that the problem addressed at the page
> http://community.gluster.org/a/alert-glusterfs-release-for-gfid-mismatch/
> is still appearing with 3.3.0? This is a new setup, not an upgraded one.
>

> Thank you very much in advance for your attention,
> Best regards

Hi,

Were any directories removed and directories were re-created with same
names ? and Was this message persistent or temporary ?

In case if there were directories being removed and directories were
re-created with same name when some of the bricks were off line, the
GFID's has to be self-healed once the bricks are back on line.

You might see the message temporarily. If it's persistent then you have
to use the link
http://community.gluster.org/a/alert-glusterfs-release-for-gfid-mismatch/ to
resolve this issue.

Regards,