[Gluster-users] XFS and MD RAID

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Mon Sep 10 17:43:44 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 09:39:18AM +0100, Brian Candler wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 09:29:25AM +0800, Jack Wang wrote:
> > below patch should fix your bug.
>
> Thank you Jack - that was a very quick response! I'm building a new kernel
> with this patch now and will report back.

It has been running fine for the last 7 hours or so. I have purposely sent
some dd reads to the two failed drives in the server - I see the errors on
those drives in dmesg, but activity on the remaining drives has not been
affected.  (The remaining drives are in an md raid0 array loaded by running
4 instances of bonnie++)

Tomorrow, when I have physical access to the machine, I'll try hot-plugging
the two failed drives as well.

Regards,

Brian.