[Gluster-users] Ubuntu 12.04 and seg fault

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Thu Sep 6 16:35:03 UTC 2012

That answers one question anyway.  Thank you.  The units are in production, and I'm not ready to un-install and re-install at this time.

Any answer on the second one:

1. Are there newer debs for Ubuntu 12.04?
2. Can I delete all files on the bad replicate and have them re-sync? (I
would delete the files on the underlying file system, not the gluster
mounted one. (I have no issue forcing a full resync)

Gerald