[Gluster-users] cannot mv a folder error is Transport endpoint is not connected

Manhong Dai daimh at umich.edu
Thu Sep 6 16:00:02 UTC 2012

Hi,

  	I installed 3.3.0, everything works as expected except that I cannot
rename a folder on a node that is copying a huge amount of files from
other servers. I also tested that renaming a file on this node is fine,
and renaming a folder on other nodes that have the same mount is also
fine.

	After I kicked all users out, and remount the folder, it works. I
cannot repeat this problem anymore.

	Now just hope this problem will never happen again, my fingers are
crossed.

Best,
Manhong