[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.3 and FS

Fernando Frediani (Qube) fernando.frediani at qubenet.net
Mon Jul 2 08:20:20 UTC 2012

Hi Mitsue,

I have a report from a colleague that his company was using Gluster for storing mailboxes and they end up with many issues. I think it was something related to number of small files which is known to not perform well.
Needless to say for you to test the performance, specially the write performance, before putting into production.

Fernando