[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.2.5 client crash report

tungdam lexluthor87 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 06:45:16 UTC 2012

Hello Krish

I changed my log-level in my log files to DEBUG to see if things are
clearer, will attach it here if it crash again ( i think it will happen
soon :( )

Our old log had nothing special but lines i posted up here before, plus
a ton of message about NFS stale file like this:

/E [client3_1-fops.c:2228:client3_1_lookup_cbk] 0-cdt_store-client-1:
remote operation failed: Stale NFS file handle/

even though i'm using native gluster client ( fuse mount ) and disable
nfs on gluster server. I had this error  in log file many time before
and my node still worked well, so i don't think it's the cause of problem.

Will update info for you guys soon.

Many thanks for your help