[Gluster-users] iscsi with gluster i want to make it

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Mon Feb 20 07:35:33 UTC 2012

Why use iscsi??? You can use gluster in replication on as much nodes as you want.
Working well on samba/cifs too. So you can mount the brick on every windows server.
For snapshots use rsnapshot on CENTOS. With openssh for windows you can integrate snapshots from your windows server too.

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24