[Gluster-users] Hanging writes after upgrading "clients" to debian squeeze

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Sun Feb 5 19:12:55 UTC 2012

On 2/5/12 2:09 PM, Stefan Becker wrote:

> On the webservers I played around with versions up to 3.2.5, nothing
> helps. On the storage server such an upgrade will not be that easy :)

What version of Gluster are the storage servers running? I don't believe
there is much work involved in upgrading from 3.2.0 to 3.2.5, and since
you're got your client side broke it's probably a good time to try it
anyway.

You'll probably get more productive/useful help if you are running the
most current stable release of the Gluster code and can still reproduce
the issue.

100% sure there is nothing in either the client or brick logs on any of
the systems?

David