[Gluster-users] File deletion gets corrupted on cluster-resize.

Raghavendra Bhat raghavendrabhat at gluster.com
Thu Sep 8 07:32:39 UTC 2011

Hi Kazuyoshi Tlacaelel,

Can you please provide the glusterfs client, glusterfs server and glusterd
logs? They will be present in /usr/local/var/log/glusterfs for source
installation (if you hace installed with some prefix, then logs will be
present in <prefix_path>/var/log/glusterfs). If you have installed from rpm,
then logs will be present in /var/log/glusterfs.

Also can you provide the output of gluster volume info <volname>?

Thanks

Regards,
Raghavendra Bhat