[Gluster-users] File deletion gets corrupted on cluster-resize.

Kazuyoshi Tlacaelel kazu.dev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 17:44:43 UTC 2011

Thanks for your feedback.

You can find the logs here. http://cl.ly/273p0T0E1r2X2C243M2s

gluster> volume info all

Volume Name: gluster_replication
Type: Distributed-Replicate
Number of Bricks: 2 x 2 = 4
Transport-type: tcp
Bricks:
Brick1: 110.1.1.256:/ebs/gluster_2_volume_1
Brick2: 110.2.2.256:/ebs/gluster_1_volume_1
Brick3: 110.3.3.256:/ebs/gluster_2_volume_2
Brick4: 110.4.4.256:/ebs/gluster_1_volume_2

The error happens when you perform the resize (adding: gluster_2_volume_2 & gluster_1_volume_2)
and run the following command at the same time.