[Gluster-users] Moving contents of disks/nodes to a new installation of glusterfs?

Burnash, James jburnash at knight.com
Tue Oct 25 19:23:37 UTC 2011

Hi Phillip.

I am faced with the same situation - whether it's correct or not, I'm just using rsync -avx from the original setup to the new storage. I know rsync has extra overhead but capturing the output lets me do a check that then number of files copied = the number of files sourced.

If that seems a bad idea to anyone I'm open to better suggestions :)

James Burnash
Unix Engineer
Knight Capital Group