[Gluster-users] gluster 3.2.0 - totally broken?

paul simpson paul at realisestudio.com
Wed May 18 23:23:04 UTC 2011

great to know - this is very reassuring to hear!  i know it's early days for
a file-system - and that fact so many people are using it so quickly (say,
as compared to BTRFS) is amazing.  i think there's lots of goodwill here -
which can/will translate into a even more vibrant community.  i look forward
to seeing these new developments roll out.

-paul