[Gluster-users] GlusterFS on Debian 6.0 (Squeeze), over RDMA.

Krzysztof Kotkowicz krzysztof.kotkowicz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 04:02:47 UTC 2011

Hello,

I got problem to make Gluster working over RDMA connection.
I'm using 2.6.32 kernel, and I cannot solve problem with glusterfs
hanging after accessing the RDMA mounted drive. I've tried
OFED 1.5.2, 1.5.3.2, and ofed from pkg-ofed package from alioth,
but it's still hangs.

Is probably problem with xprtrdma and svcrdma modules, that I cannot
compile with this kernel and OFED packages, so NFS/RDMA isn't working,
and I assume, that it's required for GlusterFS (but I may be mistaken).

Can you give me some suggestions, to get it running?
I'm using glusterFS from this package:

glusterfs_3.2.2-1_amd64_with_rdma.deb

Regards,
Chris.

PS
Sorry for my poor english, feel free to correct me.