[Gluster-users] Reminder: Monitoring GlusterFS Webinar is Tomorrow

John Mark Walker jwalker at gluster.com
Mon Jul 18 18:40:56 UTC 2011

Greetings - if you're curious about monitoring GlusterFS performance, be sure and sign up for tomorrow's webinar. We will also post the recording online should you not be able to make it.

Introducing Gluster for Geeks Technical Webinar Series

In this Gluster for Geeks technical webinar, Craig Carl, Senior Systems
Engineer, will explain and demonstrate how to monitor your Gluster
cluster for availability and performance.

Register: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/542541630

Topics covered will include:

- What services and logs to watch
- How to run baseline performance testing
- How to use Ganglia for ongoing performance monitoring

Craig will demonstrate how to use Ganglia to collate performance data from
across a Gluster cluster and present it in a usable format. With time
permitting we will demonstrate performance monitoring using Amazon CloudWatch and
RightScale's monitoring tools.

Webinar: Monitoring GlusterFS 3.2

Tuesday, July 19 at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm UK (London)

Speaker: Craig Carl, Senior Systems Engineer

This will be a 90 minute webinar with the first hour dedicated to content
and the last 30 minutes scheduled for Q&A. We look forward to seeing
you there!  If you can't make it, register anyway and we'll send you the recording.

Register: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/542541630