[Gluster-users] glusterfs and pacemaker

Uwe Weiss u.weiss at netz-objekte.de
Mon Jul 18 10:10:36 UTC 2011

Hello Marcel,

thank you very much for the patch. Great Job.

It works on the first shot. Mounting and migration of the fs works. Till now
I could not test a hart reset of a cluster node, cause a colleague is
currently using the cluster.

I applied the following parameters:

Fstype: glusterfs
Mountdir: /virtfs
Glustervolume: 192.168.50.1:/gl_vol1

Maybe you can answer me a question for better understanding?

My second node is 192.168.50.2. But in the Filesystem RA I have referenced
to 192.168.50.1 (see above). During my first test node1 was up and running,
but what happens if node1 is completely away and the address is
inaccessible?

Thx
Uwe

Uwe Weiss