[Gluster-users] How can I user strpe + replicate mode in gluster3.2.1?

nuaa_liuben nuaa_liuben at sina.com
Mon Jul 11 04:02:20 UTC 2011

you can use `gluster` to create distributed + stripe or distributed + replica volume, then edit the volume configration under /etc/glusterd/vols/...

replace 'distributed' cluster type with 'replica' or 'stripe' in the configration file,  then you can get the RAID10  volume. I have tested  it, and it works fine.

-liuben

>From:  吴巍
>Send Time:  2011-07-11  11:45:28
>TO: gluster-users
>CC:  gluster-devel
>Subject: [Gluster-users] How can I user strpe + replicate mode in gluster3.2.1?

Hey,
I can write the .vol in the client side to use the stripe + replicate mode to store large files safely in the previous version. Now, I tested the latest version gluster 3.2.1with the command line mode. But I find that I can't use the stripe + replicate mode now. How can I use the stripe + replicate mode to store data in the lastest version 3.2.1?
Wei Wu