[Gluster-users] Geo-rep failing

Greg_Swift at aotx.uscourts.gov Greg_Swift at aotx.uscourts.gov
Fri Jul 1 18:38:39 UTC 2011

So... this is a trap i fell into.

Are you sshing between all the boxes using the default identity file (like
~/.ssh/id_rsa)

or

Are you sshing between all the boxes using the identity file you created
for geo-replication that is stored
in: /etc/glusterd/geo-replication/secret.pem?

This second one is apparently the correct way.  It took support correcting
me to fix that for me.

-greg