[Gluster-users] replica count documentation

Mohit Anchlia mohitanchlia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 00:23:18 UTC 2011

I suggest reading gluster docs 3.1. It has basic info on how to
configure. Yes you need to mount since you are creating file system.
You never write to VOLUME directly, ever.

Like I mentioned before look at subvolume info inside volume file that
has the information about replica that you are looking for.