[Gluster-users] OSX support

Richard Crane richard.crane at haskins.yale.edu
Thu Sep 9 15:42:26 UTC 2010

On Sep 8, 2010, at 3:00 PM, gluster-users-request at gluster.org wrote:

> Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 12:11:08 +0200
> From: David Verstraeten <david.verstraeten at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Gluster-users] OSX
> To: gluster-users at gluster.org
>
> Hello,
>
> I would like to second this request for dmg images. We have a heterogeneous network consisting of macs and Linux machines. I tried building from source on OS X but I encounter exactly the same error as described below. Anyone know how to solve this?
>
> Best regards,
>
> David

Our interest in Glusterfs is high but involvement on hold primarily for this reason (need better OSX support)  -- we are also a site with OSX, Linux and Windows, as both clients and servers.

Richard S. Crane
-------
Director, Technology and Planning
Haskins Laboratories
THE SCIENCE OF THE SPOKEN AND WRITTEN WORD

300 George Street / New Haven CT 06511 USA
(203) 865-6163 X 275 /  FAX (203) 865-8963
 http://www.haskins.yale.edu