[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Expert Needed

Henrique Haas henrique at dz6web.com
Thu Sep 9 21:50:17 UTC 2010

Hello people,

I am searching for a consultant, or company.. that can help me to setup
GlusterFS in my servers.
Let me explain briefly my environment:

* 3 servers running GNU/Linux Ubuntu Server 10.04;
* Each server with 2 1TB SATA disk;
* Each server with 8GB of RAM;
* All nodes interconnected by switch gigE.

The GlusterFS I have installed in 3.0.2.

I want to setup a distributed replicated volume for these 3 machines, all
acting as server and client at same time.
We already have followed a step-by-step guide, but the performance to writes
and reads is very poor.

Please anyone able to help me, write me directly to my e-mail.

Thank you in advance.

--
Henrique Haas
+55 (51) 3028.6602