[Gluster-users] Gluster in a web cluster

Craig Carl craig at gluster.com
Sun Oct 24 07:40:47 UTC 2010

Mathieu -
We suggest using UCARP for IP failover if you are only going to use NFS, CTDB is an alternative to UCARP and is required for CIFS. I'll have some documentation about setting those up next week but it isn't difficult, you can almost certainly get it running yourself in less than an hour.

Thanks,
Craig

-->
Craig Carl