[Gluster-users] hanging "df" (3.1, infiniband)

Craig Carl craig at gluster.com
Thu Oct 21 01:16:33 UTC 2010

Lana -
I'm glad you got things working, please keep us in the loop, we would especially like to know what kind of performance numbers you get with QDR and Gluster. Also, be sure to update the "Who is using Gluster" page! http://www.gluster.org/gluster-users/

Thanks,

Craig

Craig Carl

Senior Systems Engineer; Gluster, Inc.
Cell - ( 408) 829-9953 (California, USA)
Office - ( 408) 770-1884
Gtalk - craig.carl at gmail.com
Twitter - @gluster
Installing Gluster Storage Platform, the movie!
http://rackerhacker.com/2010/08/11/one-month-with-glusterfs-in-production/