[Gluster-users] hanging "df" (3.1, infiniband)

Lana Deere lana.deere at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 23:05:08 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 7:54 PM, Lana Deere <lana.deere at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tomorrow I will try to install either the OFED 1.5.1 or perhaps the
> Mellanox variant and see if I can get further with the IB stuff, then
> come back to Gluster.
>
> Thanks Joe and Craig for all the help today!

Just as a final follow-up on this thread, after a fair amount of
wrestling with the infiniband uninstall and install, I got a working
infiniband and immediately the GlusterFS install started working for
me as well.  So thanks again for the support and wish me luck with use
of GlusterFS!

.. Lana (lana.deere at gmail.com)