[Gluster-users] mysql replication between two nodes

Richard de Vries rdevries1000 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 12:59:54 UTC 2010

When disabling the stat prefetch translator, the issue with different
stat information is gone.
That's good.

The only issue that stays is if the standby node fails, the files are
only synchronized (self healed) when the database is restarted or
an update is done to the database (mysql internally does a write to
the open file).

a ls -lRt does not trigger a self heal...

Regards,
Richard