[Gluster-users] stat-prefetch translator

Rafiq Maniar rafiq.maniar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 21:39:56 UTC 2010

Hi,

Upgrading from 3.1.0 to 3.1.1 won't enable this automatically.

I'm not sure if its possible to enable via the gluster CLI, but the wording
of
the release notes would indicate not - i.e. it is configured when the client
volume files are generated.

What I did was deleted the volume and recreated it, and the client volume
files
then included the translator.

Having said that, maybe any regeneration of the client files (i.e. by
changing any
of the other options via SET) would do it too?

Rafiq