[Gluster-users] Automount using /net/<brickname> in Glusterfs 3.1?

Craig Carl craig at gluster.com
Sat Nov 20 00:18:01 UTC 2010

James -
    Gluster supports the *nix standard method of automounting NFS
mounts. You will need to update /etc/auto.master and /etc/auto.misc and
restart the autofs service. After that whenever a user or process
attempts to access the directory it will be mounted in the background.

Some CentOS documentation -
http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/Deployment_Guide-en-US/s1-nfs-client-config-autofs.html

Thanks,

Craig