[Gluster-users] glusterd Documentation

Craig Carl craig at gluster.com
Fri Nov 5 09:34:07 UTC 2010

Brent -
Constructive criticism is always welcome, and we thank you for it. Please take a look at this document - http://download.gluster.com/pub/gluster/systems-engineering/Introduction_to_Gluster.pdf . I'm updating it for 3.1 now, if you have some specific things you would like documented or detailed please let me know and I will make sure they get added to the wiki or the Intro to Gluster document.

Thanks again,
Craig

-->
Craig Carl