[Gluster-users] glusterd Documentation

Rudi Ahlers Rudi at SoftDux.com
Fri Nov 5 09:26:06 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Brent Clark <brentgclarklist at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 05/11/2010 03:10, Craig Carl wrote:
>>
>> If I were documentation, where would I hide?
>>
>> Have you seen this -
>> http://www.gluster.com/community/documentation/index.php/Main_Page ? With
>> Gluster 3.1 you shouldn't need to use glusterd at all, except to start and
>> stop the service. The gluster command is the new interface to everything
>> Gluster.
>>
>> Please let me know if this helps.
>>

> Sometimes I get the impression that the documentation is by Gluster Staff
> and meant for Gluster Staff.
> It would be nice if there was more working examples and scenerios.
>
> Dont get me wrong, the documentation is ok, but seems all over the place.
>
> Hope you dont mind my constructive criticism.
>
> Kind Regards
> Brent Clark

I do agree. It's difficult to find any decent documentation on
Gluster. The navigation is also a mess. Someone posted a link to
something related to XEN and I wanted to see what other documents were
available with XEN related info but couldn't find any. I'm sure
someone else could point me in the right direction, but I don't see
where it is :)

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers